Technology has completely evolved the business world. However as time moves, what was the most recent technology grows old and flooded, and your business cannot stand out anymore. Emails, for example, have been one professional way of marketing that everyone is using and you can be sure of your email being bypassed like its nothing. Talk fusion has learned this challenge and come up with a better way that can catch your audience: The video email. Sounds casual, right? It is unique, fast, and affordable and can be made professional. Talk fusion is there for your communication with your employees, colleagues, friends, and family.
Talk fusion gives you the opportunity to create a video template from their numerous amazing designs in any language. Their templates contain multiple messages from a retirement message at the office to a baby announcement, engagement or wedding. And if you think their templates are boring, they give you the chance to upload your own and have your message delivered without taking a breath where you don’t like. You can upload with your phone, computer tablet or any other device. There is also a chance to edit and remove any flaws or merge any of the files you want before sending them to your recipient. Learn more: https://www.youtube.com/user/TalkFusionOfficial
Benefits of Talk fusion video marketing.
- Delivers videos right to the inbox of your recipient
- Video emails can fit any form of communication either official or non-official
- Gives you an opportunity to send your video emails along with any attachments.
- You can share your video email on any social platform.
- Sends video emails to any device without fear of distortion.
- You get to know who reads your emails and whether they shared with anyone or clicked any links which are important pieces of information in improving your marketing
- Talk fusion also gives you an opportunity to request them for a customized template that fits your brand and style.
Talk fusion was founded in 2007 by Bob Reina. Reina strongly believes in innovation. His objective is to assist businesses in improving their returns by enabling them to stand out from competitors and gain customer royalty through video marketing. As a philanthropist, his passion is to help anyone ready to succeed regardless of their nationality or position. Reina is also a regular HuffPost contributor.